Thursday, March 01, 2007

It´s thursday, and i´m already shattered! had a full on week. I have decided to give my kids an activity that consists of creating a series of questions which by answering with a yes can show if you are really from the area, in this case Ceuta. The title of this questionnaire is HOW CABALLA ARE YOU? and I will post it when it´s finished and then it will be put on the school magasine...so naturally the kids are motivated... I have been doing this task with them since last week and it has gone well.
The kids are really wearing me out though...you need to bring alot of energy to the class to be able to teach them.
This weekend I should be off to Morocco again to shop around and pamper myself...im going with my friends Kinsa and Guarda, should be fun...!
next weekend I should be going to Cordoba with one of my collegues....it´s about time I visit the peninsula!
Well my private lessons are practically finished now...because I need to get on with my work...arghh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home